Hello From Katie!

Hi Everyone! My journey into the world of defi began in 2018 when I was hired at the Maker Foundation. In my role as Operations Manager I saw the organization grow from 30 people to over 100, then eventually to 0 with the dissolution of the Foundation and achieving complete decentralization of the protocol.

After the dissolution of the Maker Foundation in 2021, I have been with a firm called udhc.finance where our goal is to bring defi to mainstream by bridging the gap between tradfi and defi.

I also joined the Optimism Collective as a delegate and was head of the first Defi Committee and most recently one of 5 reviewers on the Growth Committee Grants Council.

My personal life consists of going to the beach, skiing, running, spending time with family, being a new mom to identical twin boys and hanging with my dog - Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Throughout my years in defi, I have had the opportunity to work with the most talented, intelligent and also fun! people in the space. I know the Founders and most of the team at Ajna from my time at Maker and am thrilled to be able to participate in this project!!

9 Likes

If anyone is looking for a delegate, I would love to be yours! I have a 100% voting rate as a top Optimism delegate, I am a badgeholder and have been on every season of the Grants Council so I have extensive experience as with grant distribution. Looking forward to getting started!

3 Likes

My delegate address is: 0x75536CF4f01c2bFa528F5c74DdC1232Db3aF3Ee5

Aka katiegarcia.eth

3 Likes