David Utro

Cycle 2 Screening Stage

1. MOM Sequel
    1000000; Clear yes

2. Part 2 Block Analitica
    6547500; Clear yes

3. Secondary on-chain market for Ajna lenders
    12095060.87; Big yes, This addresses a very important UX friction.

4. Prototech Labs - Ajna ARK
    6547500; Big yes, This addresses another very important UX friction. I’ve been following their work on this for months.

5. Micro-Grants Gitcoin Proposal
    0; Yes in the future but no for right now. This system will be useful and could provide value by giving us a way to fund microgrants and by saving potentially wasted AJNA via milestone based unlocks. I like the idea but in doing the math for what proposals are the highest priority to pass this cycle, this did not fit in.

6. Liquidation User Experience - Alternative Client for Ajna
    0; Nice to have, but doesn’t address any major UX issues. I see it as low priority and not the best spend of our limited resources. I detailed some of my thoughts here.

7. Part 2 Community, Business Development, and Grants Support
    0; Abstained since this is my own grant proposal.

8. Cycle 2 -Ajna Governance Operations Support Grant Proposal
    0; Looking back, I should have voted yes because the value of the original token grant has fallen by 80%+, additionally this would fit into the max distribution with the highest priority proposals. Stablelab was awarded the grant to do this work last cycle and has produced two reports. I found the most value in the Ajna Onchain Analysis Report, though I wish the scope covered the other ajna deployments as well, not just Ethereum mainnet.