New Liquidation User Experience - Alternative Client for Ajna

Initial Thoughts

• While I love the design and have a lot of respect and affinity for the team behind it, I don’t think funding this is the most effective use of the grant program’s resources. Ajna has a lot of key issues and this doesn’t solve any of them.
  • This is a nice to have, but not a must have since we already have a functional UI on ajnafi.com and only a handful of liquidations per month. We need to fix the decline of protocol usage before addressing liquidation UX improvements.
  • Improving UX for liquidations is less important than improving UX for lenders; that’s the key blocker for Ajna’s growth.
  • An alternative idea in the realm of healthy liquidation UX is creating an easy way for the public to find and execute profitable ARBTAKES. These require no external capital and their coverage ensures lenders don’t take a bad haircut when someone is being liquidated and there is no exogenous bidder. We need this coverage on all our deployments imo. Decent profit opportunity for whoever sets this up.
  • I will likely vote no.